Raksha Bandhan, or Rakhi as it is popularly known, is one of the most popular festivals of India, which is celebrated with great enthusiasm. Celebrated on the full moon day of the Hindu month of Shravana, this festival is observed to commemorate the bond of unconditional love and mutual respect which exists between a brother and his sisters. On this occasion, sisters decorate Rakhi Thali with sweets, dhoop, roli, betel leaves and Rakhis, the sacred thread which they tie around the wrist of their brothers as a symbol of love and affection. Brothers, in turn, bless their sisters, pamper them with gifts and also vow to protect them against all odds throughout their lives. Rakhi wallpapers are one of the finest among all options which create a great atmosphere for the festival. Here some of the interesting ideas for Rakhi wallpapers for your mobile phones, desktops and laptops. There are many wallpapers available for free download on myriad of websites in all sizes, as well as elegant themes and designs. Apart from these, some personalized wallpaper ideas have also been compiled in the lines below.
Rakhi Wallpaper Ideas
Looking for some classy and elegant wallpaper ideas for this Rakhi? Scroll down and pick the best Rakhi wallpaper according to your liking.
- You can make a wallpaper with photographs of you and your brother/sister. You may either go for a childhood photograph with your siblings or a photograph from the previous years’ Raksha Bandhan celebrations. Such a wallpaper will set the mood right for this year’s celebration.
- There are myriads of wallpapers available for free download on the internet with pictures of sisters tying Rakhis around her brothers’ wrists. Browse, take your time and find the one that catches your eye the most and save it as your wallpaper. You can also take a printout and stick it on one of the walls of your room to create an aura prior to the celebrations.
- You may also find wallpapers with pictures of all sorts of gifts and sweets in a basket along with a Rakhi resting on top of it. Set it as your wallpaper few days prior to the celebrations as it will certainly serve a wonderful reminder of the festivities that lay ahead of you.
- Wallpaper, with quotes and poems relevant to the Rakhi celebrations, is also a fabulous idea. You may also take a printout of such wallpapers and hang them in your room on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
- You may also go for wallpapers which bear you hearty wishes and words, describing your love and affection that lingers in your heart for your siblings.
- You may take a screenshot of the e-card which you have chosen to send across to your sibling this Raksha Bandhan and set it as your wallpaper. You can also go for wallpaper merging all or some of the above mentioned wallpaper themes into one.
You can add more excitement to the festivities with beautiful wallpapers befitting the occasion of Rakhi. Go through the above lines and create your own personalized wallpaper this Rakhi and make the occasion memorable.