Raksha Bandhan is the perfect occasion to declare and profess your love and admiration for your brother or sister. What better way to express your feelings than with words? There can be nothing more profound than pouring your heart out in the form of expressive messages, cards, letters or SMS's. A sacred festival in India, Raksha Bandhan is one of the chief traditions that celebrate the joys of family and seal the unbreakable bonds between the members. Set against a traditional backdrop of the sister praying for the long life of her brothers, and brothers pledging to care and protect their sisters for eternity, the festival is also a symbol of harmony and life. So before you decide to tie that exquisitely woven Rakhi on your brother's wrist, or before you decide to buy your sister a gift, why not take some time to pen down your thoughts or use any of these Rakhi messages as a reference this year? Remember, it is important to let your siblings know how much you love and care for them, and there is no better way of expressing what you feel, than in the form of messages.
Rakhi Messages For Brothers
Send heartfelt messages this Raksha Bandhan with a list of affectionate, adorable messages. Read on and take your pick from the different messages for Rakhi!
- You are the person who holds me in my bad times; you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.
- The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother.
- It’s a blessing to have a Brother as dear, as wonderful & as special as you. I pray to God to bless you with happiness, throughout your life. On this beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan, my fondest wishes come to you to make your days wonderful, always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My love for you is measureless. My wishes for you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi Messages For Sisters
- A sister is a sister forever,
A bond that diminishes never,
A friend who is kind and caring,
A sibling God chooses for sharing.
Few ties as deep and profound
and with so much affection abound
though some thoughts are seldom expressed
Love endures and survives every test. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and how we suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
- I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
With these profound messages written on your card, or sent by an SMS, you are bound to revivify the day of your brother or sister. Feel free to add to the messages and give it your personal touch. At the end of the day, there is nothing more important than that electrifying smile on the faces of your siblings. ?